How rendering works
Renderer architecture displayed on the scheme:
- /components - concrete components like Frame, Rectangle etc. that exported as a part of package API
- /helpers - utility functions
- /hooks - React hooks for components
- /mixins - common functions for renderers that set some attributes to Figma nodes.
Part of it is related to mixin interface inside Figma API.
As an example
- /renderers - functions that can create/update specific Figma nodes
- /styleTransformers - functions for transforming set of component style
- index - root of package export
- renderer - core of renderer based on react-reconciler.
- types - common props of components